Getting extra help
Our guides provide information and guidance on a wide range of issues to help you make the most of your money. They also point you in the right direction if you need further assistance.
Is there anything that impacts the way you manage your finances or how you communicate with Royal London? If you tell us about your circumstances and explain how we can help, we can use that information to support you.
We'll send your information to our specialist team. They'll review what you’ve told us and see what we can do to help.
We won’t share your information outside of Royal London and we’ll always ask your permission before we make any changes to how we support you.
What we can do to support you
Depending on your circumstances, we can:
- send your written communications in a different format, such as large print, braille or audio.
- change the way we speak to you when you get in touch with us.
- translate your documents into another language.
- add a family member or friend to your account so they can speak on your behalf. We may need some more information from you to do this.
- offer support when contacting a charity or organisation who can provide more help.
Further help and support
You can also visit our health and wellbeing directory which includes a list of organisations providing help and advice to support your mental and physical health.
Let us know if you'd like support
If you'd like to tell us about your circumstances you can contact us by phone or by using our online form.
Tell us what we can do to support you
0345 602 1885
Lines are open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.