Giving you personal support
Is there anything that impacts the way you manage your finances or how you communicate with Royal London? If you tell us about your circumstances and explain how we can help, we can use that information to support you.
We'll send your information to our specialist team. They'll review what you’ve told us and see what we can do to help.
We won’t share your information outside of Royal London and we’ll always ask your permission before we make any changes to how we support you.
What we can do to support
Depending on your circumstances, we can:
- send your written communications in a different format, such as large print, braille or audio.
- change the way we speak to you when you get in touch with us.
- translate your documents into another language.
- add a family member or friend to your account so they can speak on your behalf. We may need some more information from you to do this.
- offer support when contacting a charity or organisation who can provide more help.
Let us know if you'd like support
Tell us what we can do to support you
Lines are open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.