Decide how to use your pension when you retire
Our retirement calculator will show you:
- how much money you could get when you retire
- what age you could retire based on your finances
- and what options you have for your retirement
Before using our calculator you should have a rough idea of how much you:
- have saved in your pension or pensions
- pay into your pension each month
Before you get started
This calculator doesn't provide personalised advice or recommendations. What you actually get when you retire will depend on how your investments perform - this could be more or less than the amounts shown.
Find the support you need
Find a financial adviser
We strongly recommend talking about your retirement options with a professional financial adviser.
Pension Wise (external site) is a government service from MoneyHelper that offers free, impartial pensions guidance.
Get in touch
Have a question or need some support? Our customer service team are here to help.