Register for online service
If you're not already registered, don't worry, you can do this from the app.
Use your online service username and password - once you're in set up your preferences.
- Set up fingertprint and face ID access, if you want
- See what your pension savings are worth now
- Check out what your pension savings could be worth in the future
- Keep a close eye on all your contributions (including tax relief)
- Review plan performance by the last 12 months and duration of your plan
- Look over the charges you’ve paid and any ProfitShare we may have awarded
- See how long a regular income might last (if you've started taking money out)
As well as seeing your plan in detail, you can:
- Read the helpful financial wellbeing guides
- Brush up on your financial knowledge with topical articles
- Set up notifications – if you want, we’ll let you know about important updates to your plan. Or send you a quick reminder - like if we award Profitshare
- Easily get in touch with us – if you need to
You can use our app the way you want to, whenever you want and wherever you are. You might find yourself being one of the 80% or so who'll login at least once a month. But on average, our customers will login about 10 times a month. Based on how our customers use our app, here's what you might find you're doing:
- Spending about 50 seconds, every login, to check your plan value
- Reading a guide or article every second login (when you have a bit more time)
- Checking the contributions in your plan around 6 times a year
- Taking an interest in your future plan value, every 2 months or so.
You can use our mobile app if you've taken out a pension plan with Royal London since 2004 or previously Scottish Life.
You’ll also need to have one of the following plans:
- Pension Portfolio and Individual Personal Pension Plans
- Retirement Solutions Group Personal Pension Plans
- Retirement Solutions Group Stakeholder Personal Pension Plans
- Retirement Solutions Executive Pension Plan
- Retirement Solutions Company Pension Plans
- Retirement Solutions GPP & SHR Continuation Plans
- Retirement Solutions Individual Pension Plans
Is the app secure?
We’ve tested our mobile app extensively to make sure it’s secure, so you can use it with confidence.
The data used is encrypted to ensure privacy, and the app will only use a trusted secure channel for communication with Royal London services. It also automatically logs you out if you’ve not interacted with the app for 5 minutes.
You’ll use your online service login details to access the app, and as long as you keep these details confidential, nobody else will be able to access your account. You can read more about our online service security.
Why can’t I login to see my plan?
You'll need to register for online service before you can login to the app. If you're not already registered, the app will guide you through a short registration process.
Just have your plan number handy - you'll find this on your yearly statement or in your welcome pack.
I need to reset my password. How do I do this?
If you've entered your name and address incorrectly 3 times, an email will be sent to your registered email address asking you to reset your password.
If you've forgotten your password, you can update it using the forgotten password link on the mobile app login page.
My account is locked – how do I unlock it?
There may be a reason you can’t access your plan, or we may need to reset your account for you. If you contact us on 0345 602 1885 we’ll be able to help.
I’ve logged into the app but I can’t see (one of) my plans. Why is this?
You can only use the app if your plan appears on the list of plans that can use it.
If this isn’t the case, you can get in touch with our customer service team who can investigate this for you.
When will my contributions show on the app?
Regular contributions will be displayed shortly after they’ve been paid. Transfers will be displayed as soon as they're received and added to your plan by our customer service team.
How does the app know when I'm due to retire?
We have your chosen retirement age on our records and the app uses the date and time on your phone to calculate the length of time until your retirement date.
Can I make changes to my plan on the app?
I’ve got other plans with Royal London, can I see these in the app?
You’ll be able to see any plans that our app is compatible with – you can check this list above.
If you have one of our other products that aren’t on this list, you won’t be able to see them using the app.
What if I have questions about what I see in the app?
If any of your details are incorrect or you don’t understand something in the app, you can contact us.
We won’t be able to give you financial advice, so if you have questions about your retirement goals, you should speak to an adviser. If you don't have an adviser, you can find one using a number of directories.