The app that helps you explore your future
Our mobile app isn’t just about showing you what you’ve got - it’s about helping you plan for your future and putting the power in your hands. Literally.
You can use our app to explore different outlooks based on your investment approach as well as contributions you’ve made, or money you’ve taken out. And the benefits don’t stop there. As a mutual we aim to put you first so our mobile app also provides you with helpful guides, covering key topics like budgeting, dealing with life events or even helping you get started with investing.
Quickly see what you’ve got, what you’ve taken out and what you’ve paid in.
Explore how much you could have when you come to retire.
Get notifications from us so you'll get important reminders like if we award ProfitShare.
Explore financial wellbeing guides and articles created by our experts.
View your investment details including a fund breakdown.
How does it work?
When it comes to your pension savings, it’s good to know you’re on track for the retirement you want.
Our mobile app can make it easier to check in with your pension that little bit more often.
We’ve made it easy to keep track of your pension whenever you like - you can see what’s been paid into your plan…
…where it’s invested and how it’s performing…
…and what it could be worth in the future.
As a mutual, we aim to reward our members when we do well – we call this ProfitShare. We’ll let you know about any ProfitShare awards we make using the app.
We’re continuing to make our app easier for you to use. We’ve already updated the app so you can track any income you’re taking through drawdown if you’re in retirement…
…and introduced new financial wellbeing content to help you get to grips with important topics, like budgeting or reducing debt.
You can listen to podcasts and take a look at our latest guides and articles.
We’re listening to your feedback to develop more exciting features - this is just the beginning.
Whether it’s a nudge from us about what’s happening with your pension, or letting you know about our latest financial wellbeing content hot off the press.
Download our free app from the App Store or Google Play.
If you’d like a more in-depth conversation about your pension, speak to your financial adviser or find one at unbiased.co.uk.
You can use our app to view:
- Pension Portfolio plans
- Individual Stakeholder Pension Plans
- Individual Executive Pension Plans
Retirement Solutions plans which include:
- Group Personal Pension Plans (including continuation plans)
- Group Stakeholder Personal Pension Plans (including continuation plans)
- Company Pension Plans
- Individual Plans
Plans not currently available on our app
- If you’re invested in the With Profits fund (or have been invested in the With Profits fund in the past)
- Older plans (before 2004)
If you’re not sure if your plan can be viewed on our mobile app please get in touch and our teams are on hand to help.
How to get the Royal London app
It’s quick and easy to download our app just follow the steps below:
Step 2: Have your plan number to hand
You'll need your plan number handy and then our app will guide you through setting up your account.
As well as using our app, you can also manage your Royal London pension plan through our online service.
Step 3: Take a look around
Once you’ve logged in you’ll be able to easily access your pension plan and more. And you can add your beneficiaries when you’re ready
- Set up fingerprint and face ID access, if you want
- See what your pensions savings are worth now. Your pension is invested so it's value can go down as well as up and you could get back less than you invested
- Check out what your pension savings could be worth in the future
- Keep a close eye on all your contributions
- View any potential growth of your plan
- Look over any charges you’ve paid and any ProfitShare we may have awarded if your plan is eligible
- See how long a regular income might last (if you've started taking money out)
- View and add your nominated beneficiaries.
- If you're part of your employer's Royal London pension scheme, you can use the app to help you transfer any other pension savings you have to your Royal London pension plan
- View your investment details including a fund breakdown