- You didn’t have a financial adviser when you took out the policy with Royal London
- Or you bought directly from Refuge Assurance, United Friendly, Phoenix Assurance, Royal Liver or Co-operative Insurance Services.
- Or you may also have bought via one of our partners such as Clydesdale Bank or Bounty or by one of our introducers such as Moneysupermarket, Quidco or Top Cash Back
- You had a financial adviser when you took out the plan.
- You bought a pension plan to help pay for your retirement.
- You may have originally taken your plan out with Scottish Life
- You may have taken out a plan via a workplace pension scheme
- You had a financial adviser you took out the policy, and
- You bought a protection policy to payout in the event of ill health or death
- You may have originally taken your policy out with Bright Grey or Scottish Provident.