Life insurance to suit you
Choose from three types of cover to suit your needs:
- Level Term Cover - can pay out a fixed amount to protect an interest-only mortgage or provide a lump sum for your loved ones.
- Decreasing Term Cover - can help cover a repayment mortgage or be used for a debt or fixed cost that reduces over time.
- Family Income Benefit - can provide your family with a monthly income of up to £2,500 for the remainder of the policy.
- Life insurance to help protect your mortgage - Protection for that big commitment, your mortgage.
- Life insurance for new parents - looking out for the future of your child
- Our articles are full of helpful hints and tips, and help explain a whole range of personal finance topics relating to insurance, parenthood and planning for the loss of a loved one.
Over 50s Life Cover - fairer and more flexible
Our Over 50s Life Cover is a simple way to leave your loved ones money when you die, as a gift or to help pay for your funeral. Choose how much you want to pay each month, from £3.95 to £100, to leave behind up to £10,000 when you pass away. The more you pay each month, the bigger the payout your family will get.
Plus, it has safety features for tough times, like flexible payments and fairer cover, where if you stop paying, your family could still get some money.
Personal Menu Plan - cover that matters
A financial adviser will help you decide on the type of cover you need, how long you’ll need it and how much you can afford. We offer a range of covers that can be placed together in the one plan – called the Personal Menu Plan.
This Menu Plan has been designed to be flexible, so when your life changes such as moving house you can easily review and amend your plan in consultation with your adviser.
For more information, read our all you need to know about protection guide (PDF).
Diabetes Life Cover
People with diabetes can struggle to find competitively priced life insurance. That’s why we’ve designed cover specifically for them.
For more information, read our Guide to our Diabetes Life Cover (PDF).