Single contribution form
Here’s the Royal London bank account details (opens in a new window) that you’ll need to make your single contribution after completing the online application form.
This online application form can be used if you want to make a single contribution into your existing Royal London workplace pension plan by bank transfer. The form can be used for the following plans:
- Retirement Solutions Group Personal Pension Plan;
- Retirement Solutions Group Stakeholder Pension Plan.
Unfortunately we can’t accept a single contribution from you if you’re an EU/EEA resident. More information around this can be found on our Brexit web page (opens in a new window).
Please read this section carefully before completing this form.
You should only complete this online application form if:
- you would like to make a single contribution into your plan and have decided to do this on a direct basis with Royal London, rather than via a financial adviser; and
- you’re asking us to invest your single contribution in the same investment choice as your plan’s existing investments.
If you would like your single contribution to be invested in a different investment choice you’ll need to complete an alternative form.
Please note, Royal London always recommends that you seek regulated financial advice before making any financial decision.
You should answer each question fully and accurately. If you need any help completing this form you can contact us on 0345 605 0050 (Mon–Fri, 8am – 6pm).
When your plan started, you’ll have received a copy of the Plan booklet detailing the terms and conditions of your plan. If you would like to receive another copy of the Plan booklet, you can request a copy from us at any time.
What to expect
To make a single contribution into your existing workplace pension plan, you'll need to:
- complete and submit the online application form on this page; and
- make a bank transfer to Royal London.
Once you’ve done this, and we’ve applied your contribution to your plan, we’ll send your Plan documentation to you by post.
You should read and confirm your agreement of this section. If there’s anything that you don’t fully understand you should speak to a financial adviser or Royal London.
I confirm that:
- this is my application to apply a single contribution detailed in section 3 of this form, to my existing Royal London workplace pension plan detailed in section 1;
- I want Royal London to invest my single contribution in the same investment choice as my plan’s existing investments;
- the total contributions I make to all registered pension schemes won’t be greater than 100% of my relevant UK earnings for the relevant tax year or £3,600 if greater. Where I’m making regular or single contributions I confirm I’m under the age of 75 and that either I am, or have been, resident in the UK in the current tax year or one of the previous five tax years, or I have relevant UK earnings, or I’m a crown servant or a husband, wife or civil partner of a crown servant. As a result I’m eligible for tax relief on my contributions. If I cease to be such a person I’ll notify Royal London by the later of:
- 5 April in the year I am no longer entitled to tax relief
- 30 days after the date I am no longer entitled to tax relief;
- if I’ve triggered the money purchase annual allowance (MPAA) by flexibly accessing my retirement savings with Royal London or any other provider, I’ve already made Royal London aware of this;
I accept that:
- any additional contributions I make to my plan will be subject to the rules of The Royal London Personal Pension Scheme (No2) or The Royal London Stakeholder Pension Scheme (No2) as appropriate.
- the terms of my plan are detailed within the Plan booklet which I received when I applied for my plan, and if required, I can request a copy of this at any time;
- the information detailed within this online application form will be used to structure my investments and provide benefits under my plan;
- if I’ve not already triggered the money purchase annual allowance under any other pension plan but do so in the future, then it’s my responsibility to inform Royal London of this within 91 days of the trigger;
- I won’t be able to cash-in, assign or take as a lump sum, any pension bought by my plan except as allowed by Part 4 of the Finance Act 2004 (as amended).
It’s a serious offence to make false statements in order to obtain tax relief on contributions. The penalties are severe and could lead to prosecution.