Royal London Investment ISA
If you have an existing Royal London ISA, you can pay more into it as long as:
- You make payments into the Investment ISA with your own money. You can pay money into your Investment ISA as a lump sum payment or a regular monthly payment, subject to the following limits:
a) the minimum additional lump sum payment you can make into the Investment ISA (after you have paid in the initial lump sum of £1,000) is £100;
b) if you want to make regular payments, these must be made by Direct Debit. Each payment made by Direct Debit must be a minimum of £100.00 and will be collected on the 10th of every month; and
c) you can pay any combination of lump sum payments or regular payments into the Investment ISA, provided that you do not exceed the annual ISA allowance for the current tax year in line with the ISA Regulations and HMRC rules. Lump sum payments can be made by electronic bank transfer or cheque.
- Any regular payments you continue to make into a new tax year will count towards your annual ISA allowance for that tax year. If you have not made payments into your Investment ISA in consecutive tax years, we will need you to complete a new Application Form before we will accept any further payments.
- You agree that you will not subscribe more than the annual ISA allowance in any tax year. You agree that you have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another stocks and shares ISA in the same tax year that you subscribe to your Investment ISA. Please see the MoneyHelper for up to date ISA allowance information.
Important Investment ISA Information
- Key Investor Information - Sustainable Managed Growth
- Key Investor Information - Sustainable Diversified Trust
- Key Investor Information - Sustainable World Trust
- Latest Fund Performance - Sustainable Managed Growth
- Latest Fund Performance - Sustainable Diversified Trust
- Latest Fund Performance - Sustainable World Trust
Answers to your questions:
Can I take money out?
Yes, you can take money out of your Investment ISA. There is a minimum withdrawal amount of £50 and you can only make one withdrawal each month.
Can I move my money between ISAs?
Yes, you can. It is important to remember, in order to keep the tax benefits of an ISA it is important to transfer to the new provider, rather than close your existing ISA and open a new one. If you close the existing ISA or withdraw money from another ISA you would lose the tax benefits.
If you want to pay more into your ISA,
you can call us on:
and our team will be able to help you further.