You’re entitled to free guidance about money and pensions to help plan your future.
TPAS offers impartial pensions guidance to help you understand your pension and plan for a better retirement.
It won't cost you anything to use TPAS services.
They can help you to:
- review your pension so you know what you have and whether you'll need to do anything,
- get a clear and concise understanding of your pension,
- make informed decisions about your pensions and retirement plans, and
- find answers to any general questions you have about how a pension works.
Call TPAS on 0800 015 4906 if you tick any of the following boxes:
- You’ve been spending less due to COVID-19 and have had more money left over every month.
- You want to know how COVID-19 will affect your pension.
- You want to make sure you’ll get the pension you want when you retire.
MAS helps you make the most of your money and provides useful money guides, tools and calculators to help improve your financial situation.
It won't cost you anything to use MAS services.
They can help you to:
- get a better understanding of your financial situation to keep you on track and plan ahead,
- work through online tools, calculators and guides to help you manage money (for example to help you set a budget),
- find free, impartial and confidential debt advice to help you deal with your debts,
- find ways to prepare for any unexpected bills and expenses, and
- answer general money queries and find support if your finances are affected by life events – such as buying a home, relationship breakdown, starting a family or bereavement.
Call the Money Advice Service on 0800 448 0712 if any of these apply to you:
- Your household income is smaller as a result of COVID-19 and you’re worried about how you’re going to pay your bills, mortgage, or rent.
- You’ve got a question about your finances that you’ve been meaning to ask someone, such as what to think about if you're moving home or what you can do to reduce the cost of any bills, loans or debts.
If you’d like more information about your plan, speak to your employer, visit your pension website, or give us a call on 0345 300 1805. Our customer service teams can give you information about your plan, but they can’t give you financial advice.
We know that this is a difficult and uncertain time for everyone and we’re doing everything we can to support you. To help you understand how the coronavirus outbreak might impact you and your finances, we’ve pulled together the key information our customers have been asking us for. We’ve also included how to spot a scam and avoid them.
Visit our Coronavirus information page for more information.