Our 2019 AGM
This year our AGM took place at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London on 5 June 2019.
The event was a great success, with lots of our members taking the opportunity to vote on important issues that affect our business. You can find all the details on what happened below, including voting results and the presentations from the event.
Download the presentations:
|Kevin Parry OBE, Chairman||Download the PDF|
|Tim Harris, Deputy Group Chief Executive and Group Finance Director||Download the PDF|
|Phil Loney, Group Chief Executive||Download the PDF|
|Nadia Al Yafai, Senior Group Social Responsibility Manager||Download the PDF|
|Toyin Alalade, Group Strategy Manager||Download the PDF|
|Anne Leiper, Head of Strategic Transformation||Download the PDF|
|Nicky Riding, Group People Director||Download the PDF|
Read our Annual Report and Accounts 2018
For more detailed information about our financial performance and business strategy, the way we work, and our commitment to having a positive social impact, take a look at our Annual Report & Accounts 2018.
See the voting results and key to resolutions:
Votes for %
Votes against %
Key to resolutions
- To receive and consider the Company’s Annual Report and Accounts with the related auditor’s report for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- To approve the Annual Report on remuneration for the year ended 31 December 2018.
- To reappoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors of the Company until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting.
- To authorise the Audit Committee to determine the remuneration of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- To reappoint Sally Bridgeland as a director of the Company.
- To reappoint Ian Dilks as a director of the Company.
- To reappoint Tracey Graham as a director of the Company.
- To reappoint Tim Harris as a director of the Company.
- To reappoint Phil Loney as a director of the Company.
- To reappoint Andrew Palmer as a director of the Company.
- To reappoint Kevin Parry as a director of the Company
- To reappoint David Weymouth as a director of the Company.