We want you to feel the benefit of being part of Royal London. So we'll aim to boost your retirement savings by giving you a share of our profits each year.
A generous toast to your future. And we'll never ask for it back.
We'll review our financial strength and performance at the end of the year.
We'll work out if ProfitShare can be awarded.
We'll add your award to a separate ProfitShare account within your plan.
You'll see the value of your ProfitShare account in your yearly statement and our online service.
You can take the value of your ProfitShare account with the rest of your retirement savings any time after age 55.
- ProfitShare awards will be based on the value of the retirement savings you have invested with us on the date they’re awarded.
- Each year, we'll aim to award between 0.15% and 0.25% of the value of your plan. You could get more or less than this and there's no guarantee that we'll be able to award ProfitShare every year.
- If you have retirement savings invested in our with profits fund, your ProfitShare will be calculated in a slightly different way. You can find more detail in the Royal London With Profits Fund factsheet.
- ProfitShare awards will be applied in April each year as long as your plan was in force on 31 December the previous year and on the date the award is given.
- ProfitShare doesn't count as a contribution, so it won't reduce the level of tax-free contributions you can make to your plan each year.
- ProfitShare awards will be invested in the same investment choice as your other retirement savings.