Governance is used to ensure that all decisions are taken in the best interests of our investors.
We believe that all investment options should be monitored on a regular basis and that through strong governance we can help to ensure they deliver in line with their investment objectives.
That's why all of our investment options have a formal review process, at no extra cost to you.
We believe that our governance promise delivers peace of mind to our customers.
Investment Advisory Committee
Our governance promise means that all our investment options have a formal review process and are monitored by the Investment Advisory Committee (IAC).
They meet on a regular, usually quarterly basis to review our Governed Range and funds.
The review process focuses on taking a long-term view to ensure that investment decisions are in our investor's best interests.
Real governance needs to be transparent so you can see what action we've taken and why.
This should give you peace of mind that we're looking after your investments.
To help the committee make these decisions, they review reports and market commentary from -
- Morningstar Investment Management Europe
- Moody's Analytics
- Royal London Asset Management
Helping to make decisions
To help the committee make these decisions, they review reports and market commentary from:
- Morningstar Investment Management Europe Limited - Fund reports
- Moody's Analytics - Comprehensive risk report
- Royal London Asset Management - Market commentary
About the committee
- It’s made up of five pension and investment experts
- Headed up by an independent chairperson
- Meets on a regular, usually quarterly basis
- Minutes of each meeting are made available
View the latest meeting summary
A summary of each committee meeting is published as soon as possible following the meeting.
for 5 March 2020
for 3 December 2019
for 3 September 2019