Investment Advisory Committee
Our governance promise means that all our investment options have a formal review process and are monitored by the Investment Advisory Committee (IAC).
They meet on a regular, usually quarterly basis to review our Governed Range and funds.
The review process focuses on taking a long-term view to ensure that investment decisions are in our investor's best interests.
Real governance needs to be transparent so you can see what action we've taken and why.
This should give you peace of mind that we're looking after your investments.
To help the committee make these decisions, they review reports and market commentary from -
- Morningstar Investment Management Europe
- Moody's Analytics
- Royal London Asset Management
Helping to make decisions
To help the committee make these decisions, they review reports and market commentary from:
- Morningstar Investment Management Europe Limited - Fund reports
- Moody's Analytics - Comprehensive risk report
- Royal London Asset Management - Market commentary
About the committee
- It’s made up of five pension and investment experts
- Headed up by an independent chairperson
- Meets on a regular, usually quarterly basis
- Minutes of each meeting are made available
View the latest meeting summary
A summary of each committee meeting is published as soon as possible following the meeting.
for 23 February 2021
for 1 December 2020
for 2 September 2020