Pension Wise is a free and impartial retirement planning service from MoneyHelper, introduced by the government to help you understand your options.
They can provide you with guidance on the options available, but they can’t give you any financial advice about what’s right for you.
If you need help making any decisions about your plan, you should speak to a financial adviser.
Who is Pension Wise for?
Pension Wise can help if you:
- are aged 50 or over
- have a personal or workplace pension
- want to understand your options.
Why use Pension Wise?
- It's free and independent.
- Personalised help – online, over the phone or face to face.
- Find out the tax implications and guidance about your options.
- Get tips on shopping around and finding the best deal for you.