Even the world’s biggest celebrities have regular family commitments. From pop stars and princesses to Hollywood A-listers and cartoon anti-heroes, get inspired by these 10 famous quotes about family life, love and values.
1. “Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life” – Denzel Washington
2. “You go through life wondering what is it all about, but at the end of the day it's all about family” – Rod Stewart
3. “Now, remember! As far as anyone knows, we're a nice, normal family” – Homer Simpson
4. “I love our daughters more than anything in the world – more than life itself. And while that may not be the first thing that some folks want to hear from an Ivy-league-educated lawyer, it is truly who I am. So for me, being Mom-in-Chief is, and always will be, job number one” – Michelle Obama
5. “Family is the most important thing in the world” – Princess Diana
Royal London offers a range of life insurance products.
6. “To forget one’s ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root” – Chinese proverb
7. "I feel like I have something that has grounded me so much more. Family has always been important. I’ve always had my mother and my father and my husband, but it’s just… life is so much more than… it’s not defined by any of this [fame and money]” – Beyoncé
8. “It’s my privilege and honour to cook three meals a day for my family, and it’s a luxury on a level that I didn’t even realise, because it can be relentless for me on some days, you have pride in how you take care of your family” – Julia Roberts
9. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Family is everything. Family comes first. It’s not what I expected it to be, but nothing ever is” – Madonna
Royal London offers a range of life insurance products. Find out more here.