The following terms and conditions will apply:
- To receive the Gift Card offer you must:
- be eligible for and agree to take out Royal London Over 50 Life Insurance with a minimum monthly payment of £7.00 (we call this ’your cover‘); and
- pay your first six monthly payments
- The Gift Card offer applies to new Royal London Over 50 Life Insurance policies (first policy only per person) taken out directly with us, which are available by post, online or via the telephone. Policies taken out another way, for example via a financial advisor, are not eligible for the Gift Card offer. The Gift Card offer does not apply to any other Royal London product unless otherwise stated.
- The Gift Card offer is available from 02/01/2020 until 28/02/2020 inclusive.
- If you take out your cover and we withdraw the Gift Card offer before you receive your Gift Card, you will still receive your Gift Card provided you qualify for the Gift Card offer as set out in the first bullet point.
- If you cancel your cover before you have paid your sixth monthly payment, you will not qualify for the Gift Card offer. If you were to die before you have paid your sixth monthly payment, you will not qualify for the Gift Card offer.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- We may amend or withdraw the Gift Card offer at any time before you agree to take out cover. We will only do so where we are required for legal or regulatory reasons, or for the prevention of financial crime.
- The Gift Card offer is subject to any restrictions imposed by the retailer of the gift, for details see: https://www.argos.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/
- The Gift Card offer is limited to one per policy sold and to two offers per household. You are not entitled to use the Gift Card offer together with any other gifts or offers given by us.
- If you take out a Royal London Over 50 Life Insurance policy with us you will not be entitled to this Gift Card offer if you have previously taken out a Royal London Over 50 Life Insurance policy directly with us and received a Gift Card with that policy, if that policy has been cancelled within the past 12 months.
- We may cancel the Gift Card offer should we discover, or have a reasonable suspicion to believe that the terms of the Gift Card offer are being abused.
- We may change the Gift Card provider at any time but the Gift Cards we send you will be of an equal or greater value.
- The Gift Card offer is not open to employees or contractors of the Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited or any of its subsidiary companies.
How you can redeem your Gift Card:
- If you provide us with an email address, we will send you an email within 9 days after you have made six monthly payments with instructions for how you can redeem your Gift Card offer online. You have 90 days from the receipt of this email to redeem your E-Gift Code from an online portal. If you do not redeem your E-Gift Card within 90 days, you will no longer be able to claim the Gift Card offer.
- Once the E-Gift Card is redeemed you will be informed of the retailer’s specific terms and conditions around the validity period of the Gift Card offer.
- If you don’t provide us with an email address, you’ll typically receive your physical Gift Card in the post around four to five weeks after you’ve made your sixth monthly payment.
- The gift choice offer will be administered on our behalf by the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited who will provide you with an e-gift code via an online portal or send you a gift card by post. We will be required to share some data, such as your policy number and your name and address, with the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited to enable them to fulfil the gift choice offer. To better understand how your information will be used in this process please visit https://royallondonrewards.co.uk/choices/privacy
The Royal London Group consists of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited and its subsidiaries. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 117672. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL.