The following terms and conditions will apply:
- The gift card offer applies to new Royal London Life Insurance policies taken out, which has monthly payments from £5 and is available online or via the telephone. Policies taken out another way, for example via a financial advisor, are not eligible for the gift card offer. The gift card offer does not apply to any other Royal London product unless otherwise stated.
- To receive the gift card offer, you must:
- be eligible for and agree to take out Royal London Life Insurance. The gift card offer is not available if we do not offer you a policy; and
- pay your first four monthly payments.
- If you take out Royal London Life Insurance and we withdraw the gift card offer before you receive your gift card, you will still receive your gift card provided you meet the requirements set out above.
- If you cancel your Royal London Life Insurance before you have paid your fourth monthly payment, you will not qualify for the gift card offer. If you were to die before you have paid your fourth monthly payment, you will not qualify for the gift card offer.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Royal London reserves the right to amend or withdraw the gift card offer at any time before you agree to take out Royal London Life Insurance.
- The gift card offer is limited to one per policy sold and to two offers per household. You are not entitled to use the gift card offer together with any other gifts or offers given by us.
- You’ll typically receive your gift card around 4 to 5 weeks after you’ve made your fourth payment.
- We may cancel the gift card offer should we discover, or have a reasonable suspicion, that the terms of the gift card offer are being abused.
- We may change the gift card provider at any time but the gift card offer we sent you will be of an equal or greater value.
- Use of the £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card is subject to the restrictions, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal.
The Royal London Group consists of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited and its subsidiaries. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 117672. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL.