The following terms and conditions will apply:
- The gift choice offer applies to Royal London Life Insurance, Royal London Over 50s Life Cover (first policy only per person) and Royal London Funeral Plans taken out directly with us. Policies taken out another way, for example via a financial advisor, are not eligible for the gift choice offer. The gift choice offer does not apply to any other Royal London product unless stated otherwise.
- The gift choice offer is available from 5 November 2018 until 19 December 2018 inclusive.
- To receive the gift choice offer you must:
- be eligible for and agree to take out either,
How you can make your gift choice selection
- If you provide us with an email address, we will send you an email after you have made six monthly payments with instructions for how you can make your gift choice selection online. You have 90 days from the receipt of this email to make your gift choice selection and redeem your e-gift code from an online portal. If you do not make your gift choice selection and/or redeem your e-gift code within 90 days, you will no longer be able to claim the gift choice offer.
- If you have already made your gift choice selection before receiving our email, you must still redeem your e gift code from an online portal within 90 days to receive the gift choice offer.
- Once the e-gift code is redeemed you will be informed of each retailer’s specific terms and conditions around the validity period of the gift choice offer.
- If you don’t provide us with an email address, you can make your gift choice selection by:
- telling us when you buy (over the telephone or via our postal application process), or
- calling 0345 600 7788 before you have made six monthly payments.
and you’ll typically receive your gift card around four to five weeks after you’ve made your sixth monthly payment.
- If you do not provide us with your email address or make your gift choice selection before you have made six monthly payments, you will not receive the gift choice offer.
- If you take out your cover and we withdraw the gift choice offer before you receive your gift, you will still receive your gift provided you qualify for the gift choice offer as set out in the fourth bullet point.
- If you cancel your cover before you have paid your sixth monthly payment, you will not qualify for the gift choice offer. If you were to die before you have paid your sixth monthly payment, you will not qualify for the gift choice offer.
- The gift choice offer is subject to any restrictions imposed by the retailer of the gift, for details see:
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- We may amend or withdraw the gift choice offer at any time before you agree to take out your cover. We will only do so where we are required for legal or regulatory reasons, or for the prevention of financial crime.
- The gift choice offer is limited to one per policy sold and to two gift choice offers per household. You are not entitled to use the gift choice offer together with any other gifts or offers given by us.
- We may cancel the gift choice offer should we discover, or have a reasonable suspicion to believe that the terms of the gift choice offer are being abused.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your gift choice offer, we will contact you as soon as we can so that you may change the gift card provider but the gift we send you will be of an equal or greater value.
- The gift choice offer is not open to employees or contractors of the Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited or any of its subsidiary companies.
- The gift choice offer will be administered on our behalf by the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited who will provide you with an e-gift code via an online portal or send you a gift card by post. We will be required to share some data, such as your policy number and your name and address, with the Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited to enable them to fulfil the gift choice offer. To better understand how your information will be used in this process please visit https://royallondonrewards.co.uk/choices/privacy/
The Royal London Group consists of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited and its subsidiaries. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 117672. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL.