Amazon Gift Card* Terms and Conditions
If you take out Royal London Life Insurance you will be entitled to receive £50 worth of Amazon Gift Cards* (‘the gift card offer’) after your fourth payment. The following terms and conditions will apply:
- The gift card offer applies to the Royal London Life Insurance taken out, which has monthly payments from £5 and is available through DiscountVouchers.co.uk online or via the telephone. Policies taken out in another way, for example via a financial advisor, are not eligible for the gift card offer. The gift card offer does not apply to any other Royal London product unless stated otherwise.
- To receive the gift card offer, you must:
- be eligible for and agree to take out Royal London Life Insurance. The gift card offer is not available if we do not offer you a policy; and
- pay your first four monthly payments. If you cancel your Royal London Life Insurance before you have paid your fourth monthly payment, you will not qualify for the gift card offer. If you were to die before you have paid your fourth monthly payment, you will not qualify for the gift card offer.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Royal London reserves the right to amend or withdraw the gift card offer at any time.
- If you take out cover and we then withdraw the gift card offer before you receive your gift card, you will still receive your gift card provided you qualify for the gift card offer as set out in the second bullet point.
- The gift card offer is limited to one per policy sold and to two gift cards per household. You are not entitled to use the gift card offer together with any other gifts or offers.
- After we have received your fourth monthly payment, we will send you your gift card.
- We may cancel the gift card offer should we discover, or have a reasonable suspicion, that the terms of the gift card offer are being abused.