The Scottish Life Fund bonus report for 2017
Relevant planholders received their statement packs in June 2018.
Every year we issue The Scottish Life Fund annual bonus report to our customers who own certain conventional with profits plans in this fund.
This report includes:
- A bonus statement for each plan which aims to provide information about the performance of plan over the last 12 months.
- Annual Update booklet to keep you informed of the investment performance of the Scottish Life fund in the year ending 31 December 2017 and the benefits under your with profits plan.
- Frequently Asked Questions leaflet.
What are the relevant plan types?
- Budget Plan
- Endowment Assurance
- Individual Pensions Arrangement
- Individual Pensions Arrangement - Term Assurance
- Low Cost Mortgage Plan
- Whole of Life Assurance
- Personal Pension Bonus Bond
- Personal Pension Plan
- Personal Pension Policy
How can I find out more?
If you need any more information or have any questions on the Scottish Life fund or your with profits plan please call us on 0345 60 50 050 between 8.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.