All about pensions
How do you see your future after you retire? Will you be enjoying life to the full or just getting by?
We want to help you enjoy financial freedom in your later years.
Speak to your financial adviser to find out more about a pension with Royal London.
- How a pension works The only way to keep a healthy financial spring in your step as you enter your retirement is through your own savings.
- What will the State give you? It would be nice to think that we'll receive a generous income from the Government when we retire. Unfortunately, that simply won't be true for most of us - no matter how hard we've worked.
- Investing your retirement savings Your contributions are invested in a range of different investments which aim to build up a sum of money.
- Taking your retirement benefits The retirement savings you've built up in your plan will be used to provide you with a regular income.
- Introducing our personal pension The beauty of the Pension Portfolio is that it can evolve with you as your circumstances change. We think it's the ideal way for you to save for your retirement.
- Making contributions How you decide to make the contributions is up to you. To make this as easy as possible, we accept regular contributions, single contributions and transfer payments from any existing pension plans.
- Core investments Selecting the right balance of investments to hold in your plan needs careful consideration.
- Self investments If you want to be more actively involved in selecting investments for your pension.
- Taking your benefits When you take your retirement benefits, you can choose from a range of flexible options that allow you to tailor your income to your needs.
- Our income drawdown plan Income Release allows you to access your retirement benefits at a time that suits you and in a method you choose. Available through the Pension Portfolio plan, this flexible option allows you to take tax-free cash and if you want, an income directly from your plan.
- Employee pensions Everything we do is designed to make saving for your future as easy as possible. These days people are living longer and expecting more from their retirement...
- Annual and lifetime allowances There's a limit to the amount you can invest in pension plans every year before you are taxed on your contributions. It's set by the Government and it's called the annual allowance...
- Frequently asked questions If you've got any questions, why not have a look at the following.