Flexible payments with Over 50s Life Cover
Life is unpredictable, and sometimes, times can get tough. That’s why our cover is fairer and has flexible payments
Reduce your payments
If you stop paying, you could lose you cover. So rather than stop paying, you can reduce your payments.
How does it work?
If you’re feeling the pinch, you can reduce your cover to bring down your monthly payments. Not all providers will let you do this. As long as you keep paying £3.95 a month, you’ll still be covered.
Can I then increase my cover?
If you then want to leave more money for your family, you may be able to take out an extra policy from just £1.
Important things to know
- An over 50s policy only pays out on your death – it can’t be cashed in at any time.
- Pay to the policy anniversary date after you turn 90, or until you die, whichever comes first.
- Stop paying before you’re halfway through and your cover will end, and you’ll get nothing back.
- In the first 12 months we will not pay out the full amount of money, unless you die from an accident that’s covered by the policy.
- You could pay more in than the money paid out when you die.
- Over time, inflation will reduce the value of the payout amount.