Why our Over 50s Life Cover?
Because we have features to help you through tough times:
Our Over 50s Life Cover is a simple way to leave your loved ones money when you die, as a gift or to help pay for your funeral.
How does it work?
Choose how much you want to pay each month, from £3.95 to £100, to leave behind up to £10,000 when you pass away. The more you pay each month, the bigger the payout your family could get.
Who is it for?
Over 50s Life Cover is ideal if you just need money to go towards funeral costs. You can start from just £3.95 a month, and if you’re a UK resident between 50 and 80, you are guaranteed acceptance with no medical.
If you take out our Over 50s Life Cover, you'll benefit from;
How can we do this?
As a mutual, we have no shareholders to pay. So we can put more of our profits into making our products great for our customers.
Important things to know
- Depending on how long you live, you could pay more in monthly payments than the amount of money we pay out when you die.
- The amount of money you choose is fixed and inflation (the rising cost of goods and services) will reduce its value over time.
- We only pay out on death. There is no cash-in value at any time.
- If you die from an accident (covered in the policy) in the first 12 months, we will pay the full amount of money. If you die in the first 12 months and your death was not due to an accident, we'll return the payments that have been made to us for your policy.
- After 12 months we will pay the full amount of money regardless of the cause of death.
- If you stop making your payments before you're halfway through your payment term your cover will end and you'll get nothing back