Royal London- Reviews for over 50s life insurance
Royal London was formed in 1861 to protect people from the shame of a pauper's funeral.
It's been over 150 years and we're still in the business of protecting people. In fact, over two million policy holders trust us to protect their families*.
Because we’re a mutual (in fact, we’re the biggest mutual insurer in the UK**), we have no shareholders to pay. Which means that we can put that money into making our products even better for you.
Our Over 50s Life Cover is a simple way to leave your loved ones money when you die, as a gift or to help pay for your funeral.
We think we deliver a great service for our customers, but don't take our word for it. Read what thousands of people just like you have to say about our over 50s life insurance, in their own words.
*Based on Royal London life policies as at December 2017
**Based on assets. Market InSights: UK 2016. Sept. 2017
Six good reasons customers love Royal London
Still wondering why over two million policy holders trust us to protect their families?
Here are a few reasons:
- Five-star rating. From Fairer Finance for product features - no other over 50s plan has this
- Fixed monthly payments - so you know exactly what you're paying each month into your policy
- Flexible application. Apply online, by phone, or by post - we make it easy
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical - for UK residents aged 50-80 (for our over 50s plans)
- Trusted - We are a Feefo Gold Trusted Service award partner
- In it for the long term – we’ve been helping and protecting our customers since 1861. And as the UK’s largest mutual life and pensions company, you can be sure we’ll be here when your family need us most.