RLP/M&G Global Leaders Fund – May 2018
The RLP/M&G Global Leaders fund will merge into the RLP/M&G Global Themes fund on Friday 25th May 2018.
- The fund name will change to the RLP/M&G Global Themes fund.
- The benchmark will remain as MSCI AC World Index.
- There is no change to the fund’s annual management charge (AMC).
- The M&G Global Themes fund aims to provide a higher total return (the combination of capital growth and income) than that of the MSCI ACWI Index over any five-year period.
- The M&G Global Themes fund policy is to invest at least 80% of its Net Asset Value in the equity securities of companies across any sectors and market capitalisations that are domiciled in any country, including emerging markets. The Fund may also invest in collective investment schemes, other transferable securities and may hold cash for liquidity purposes. Derivatives may be used for efficient portfolio management.
Why are M&G making this change?
Following a thorough review of the M&G Global Leaders fund, it was highlighted that it had similar characteristics to the M&G Global Themes fund. M&G consider the merger to be in the best interests of investors and the recent shareholder vote upheld the decision.
What other options are there?
If you wish, you can choose another investment option available to you. You can find full information on our fund range by visiting the investment options page. If you’re unsure about the best course of action you should speak to a financial adviser.