How does it work?
Using our mobile app, you’ll be able to see:
- What your pension savings are worth now
- Your contributions, including what the tax man pays in and any employer contributions
- How your savings are performing, any charges you’ve paid and any ProfitShare we may have awarded
- What your pension savings could be worth when you retire
Remember that investment returns are never guaranteed. So while your savings could grow, their value can also go down. This means you could get back less than you put in.
Our mobile app's only available for some plans at the moment.
If you're taking a regular income from your pension, unfortunately you won’t be able to use the app currently. You can check if it's available for your plan below.
We'll be making enhancements to our mobile app soon, so look out for future developments.
When it comes to your pension savings, it’s good to know you’re on track for the retirement you want.
Our mobile app makes it easy for you to keep an eye on your plan whenever you like.
It shows what your pension savings are worth now, and your contributions. Including what the tax man’s put in any employer contributions too.
You’ll see how your savings are performing, any charges you’ve paid and any ProfitShare we’ve awarded.
The app also helps you look ahead to see what your pension savings could be worth when you retire.
Download our free app from the app store, or Google Play.
If you’d like a more in depth conversation, talk to your financial adviser or find one at unbiased.co.uk.
To access our app you'll need to be a Royal London Intermediary pension customer, and registered on our online service.
You’ll also need to have one of the following plans:
- Pension Portfolio and Individual Personal Pension Plans
- Retirement Solutions Group Personal Pension Plans
- Retirement Solutions Group Stakeholder Personal Pension Plans
- Retirement Solutions Executive Pension Plan
- Retirement Solutions Company Pension Plans
- Retirement Solutions GPP & SHR Continuation Plans
- Retirement Solutions Individual Pension Plans
If you have one of these plans and you’re taking a regular income, unfortunately you won’t be able to use our mobile app currently.