Protection for your family, from just 13p a day.
With our Over 50s Life Cover, you can leave your loved ones money when you pass away, as a gift or to help pay for your funeral, from just £3.95 a month. That’s only 13p a day!
Find out more below about our Over 50s Life Cover and see how we compare to other providers.
Getting more value for your money
Knowing that you are getting good value is important, that’s why we’ve created a tool that allows you to simply compare our Over 50s Life Cover features to other providers.
We have also created a handy personalised quote tool to help you compare our prices for non-smokers against other providers. Take a look so you can pick the policy that you think is right for you.
See how we compare to SunLife
There are plenty of good reasons to choose Royal London as your Over 50s Life Cover provider. To make it easier for you, the table below shows how we compare to SunLife.
SunLife price comparison verification
This information details how we make our price comparison against SunLife.
We compare our non-smoker rates with SunLife’s rates. Here’s how we do it.
We compare all prices available online from Royal London and SunLife between the ages of 50 to 80 and for monthly payments between £4 and £74. This is a total of 972 prices. We check this price comparison is correct every two weeks.
- Between 4th January 2019 – 31st March 2019. Royal London had higher payouts in 731 of these prices – that was 75% of the time.
- From 1st April 2019 Royal London has higher payouts in 637 of these prices – that’s 65% of the time.
We check this price comparison is correct at least every two weeks.
Like to know more? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for a table of all the prices and more on how we compare them.
Click here for your personal quote and a non-smoker price comparison.
Seven good reasons to choose us
Still wondering why you should get Royal London Over 50s Life Cover?
Here are a few reasons:
1) Start from only £3.95 a month - that’s just 13p a day!
2) Flexible payments – reduce your cover to bring your payments down to a minimum of £3.95. Some other providers won't let you do this
3) Guaranteed acceptance with no medical - for UK residents aged 50-80
4) Immediate cover for accidental death – if you die from an accident in the first year
5) Full cover - after just one year. Some providers make you wait two years
6) 5 Star Rating - from Fairer Finance for product features. No other over 50s plan has a 5 Star Rating*
7) Fairer Cover – if you need to stop paying, your family can still get at least half of the payout when you die, as long as you’re at least halfway through paying for your policy. That’s halfway from the start of the policy until the policy anniversary date after you turn 90. You stop paying at that policy anniversary or when you die, whichever comes first
* As rated by Fairer Finance, January 2019. To find out more about Fairer Finance and to see how we compare, click here.
We’re the biggest mutual insurer in the UK
Being a mutual means we have no shareholders to pay – instead, we can put that money into making our products great.
Based on assets. Market InSights: UK 2016. Sept. 2017
Over 2m trust us!
Join over two million people who trust us to help protect their families.
Based on Royal London life policies as at December 2017.