Ascentric Announces New Head of Marketing
2 September 2014
Ascentric - the independent wrap platform, part of the Royal London Group - announces Sarah Lyons as its new Head of Marketing. Sarah joins from AXA Wealth, where she was most recently Senior Marketing Manager for AXA Wealth Elevate.
Commenting on Sarah’s appointment, Mike Morrow, Sales & Marketing Director for Ascentric, said:
“I am delighted to have attracted someone of Sarah's obvious experience and calibre to our management team, especially at this vital stage in the growth of our platform. Her understanding of communications and promotion will be critical as we take new and existing advisers on the journey to overhaul our back-office systems in 2015.”
Commenting on her move to Ascentric, Sarah commented:
“I’ve always admired the independence and adviser focus of the Ascentric business and the opportunity to contribute further to its success at this exciting time for the platform market is very appealing.”
- July 2012 to present: AXA Wealth Elevate - Senior Marketing Manager
- March 2011 to July 2012: AXA Wealth - Head of Brand and Customer Experience
- April 2008 to March 2011: AXA Elevate - Platform Marketing Manager
- Jan 2007 to April 2008: AXA Wealth - Head of Marketing Communications
- Sept 2003 to Jan 2006: AXA Wealth - Channel Marketing Manager
- Nov 2002 to Sept 2003: AXA Wealth, Launch Manager
- 1999 to 2002: Clerical Medical, Product Marketing
- 1997 – 2000: Banco Santander, Financial Planning Manager
Notes to editor:
- Ascentric is part of the Royal London Group of businesses. It provides an online ‘wrap platform’, offering investment administration and consolidation services to financial advisers and large distributors and product providers. This technology gives customers a clearer picture of how their entire portfolio is performing, putting them in control of their investments through their financial adviser.
- As reported in Royal London’s interim financial statements for the six months ending 30 June 2014, Ascentric achieved net new assets of £651m (June 2013 £813m). The wrap platform has £8.0bn assets under administration, a 30% increase on last year (£6.2bn in June 2013). The business is making good progress with its programme of technology improvements to further enhance its already strong service and to support growth. More information about Ascentric at: www.ascentric.co.uk.
- Photo of Sarah Lyons available on request to email@example.com
For further information please contact:
- Mona Patel, Head of Corporate PR: 020 7015 2525 / firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nancy Baynes, PR Manager: 020 7 506 6585/07919 170524 or email@example.com
About Royal London:
Royal London is the largest mutual life and pensions company in the UK with Group funds under management of £77bn. Group businesses serve around 5.3m customers and employ over 2,900 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2014). Over the next two years the Group is moving to operate all of its UK life, pension and investment business under a new version of the Royal London brand. Royal London Asset Management is now under the new master-brand and the Scottish Life, Scottish Provident and Bright Grey brands will migrate over the next 18 months. Ascentric will remain branded Ascentric. More information at www.royallondon.com.