Modern slavery statement
Modern Slavery Act
At Royal London, we are passionate about ensuring our business is conducted ethically, and our Modern Slavery Statement sets out the steps we're taking to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within our business or supply chain.
Royal London has prepared our Modern Slavery Statement pursuant to Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the Act), and if you want more details, you can read our Modern Slavery Statement in full.
We have identified what we need to do to comply with the Act, and we are putting in place the relevant policies and procedures. This will be reviewed on an annual basis. We also ask all suppliers and contractors to provide their own Modern Slavery Statements and confirm compliance with the Act to ensure they have their own processes and policies in place to deal with slavery and human trafficking.
Our statement applies to all Royal London companies, divisions and supply chains including:
- The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited
- Royal London Management Services Limited
- Royal London Asset Management Limited
- Royal London Unit Trust Management Limited
- RLUM Limited
- Investment Funds Direct Limited
- Royal London Marketing Limited
- Royal London Savings Limited
- RL Marketing (CIS) Limited
We publish our modern slavery statement within 6 months of the end of our financial year in line with the Home Office Modern Slavery Unit’s guidelines.