How to register
Registering for our online service is simple. The entire process can be completed online and you will have access to details of your Royal London policies right away.
To register, complete the registration form and then you'll be able to view your Royal London policies online.
The registration process
To register you will need:
- Your plan or policy number
- a valid email address
- name, address and postcode
- online form. Enter your details on our
- Select your own password and security questions.
- Select your memorable questions and answers. These will be used to reset your password if you've forgotten it.
- Read and agree to the online terms and conditions.
When you've registered, you'll receive an email to confirm that your registration has been successful.
You will then be asked to select three different memorable questions and provide your answers. These questions will be used for additional security and allow you to reset a forgotten password online.
- Read and agree the online terms and conditions
- You will receive a confirmation email advising that your registration has been successful
If you have any queries or problems with registering please contact our Web Support Team on 0345 60 50 401 | Opening hours: 8:00am to 6.00pm Monday - Thursday and 8:00am to 5:00pm on Friday. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org