SL HSBC Amanah Global Equity Index Fund – Change to charging structure November 2014
With effect from 17th November 2014 the charging structure on the SL HSBC Amanah Global Equity Index Fund will change to reflect changes to the charging structure of the underlying fund.
The fund management charge will reduce from 1.25% to 1.00%, however additional expenses of 0.25% will apply to the fund meaning that the Total Expense Ratio will remain the same at 1.25%.
|Fund Management Charge||Total Expense Ratio|
|Old charging structure||1.25%||1.25%|
|New charging structure||1.00%||1.25%|
There is no material impact on investors in the fund and there has been no change to the fund's objective or the assets held within the fund.