A very British sport for a very British company
Nobody could sit down and invent cricket from scratch. It’s just too individual and eccentric. Yet this quirky, essentially British game is one of the most popular sports on the planet, linking grassroots communities in a common love of the game and its values.
Integrity and individuality are values that mean something to us too. That’s why we’re proud to be partnering with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) to help them develop one-day cricket at an international and domestic level.
Our sponsorship coverage
- Royal London One-Day Internationals (men’s): forty matches over four years against Sri Lanka, India, New Zealand, Australia, Pakistan, West Indies and South Africa
- Royal London Women’s One-Day Internationals: schedule yet to be confirmed
- Royal London One-Day Cup: Men's and women's county competition which will be 50 overs per side
- Royal London National Club Championship: a knockout tournament in which the top 256 clubs in the country compete
- Royal London Junior County Cups: played in 40 counties for the boys U14, U15 & U17 competitions, and 32 counties for the girls U13, U15 & U17 competitions.
As a mutual, we're particularly happy that our sponsorship will help sustain local communities through grassroots development of the sport.
Find out more about our cricket sponsorship at www.royallondoncricket.com